How many kinds of fish are there? (30,000+). What’s the biggest fish ever caught with a rod and reel? (over 2500 pounds!) What’s the best bait? Can the same fish live in both salt and fresh water? (sometimes). Let’s catch some answers.
1. What are the different types of fishing? From ice fishing to hand fishing, there are many different ways to fish. Visit wisegeek http://bit.ly/1CPNqIn or this fishing store http://bit.ly/1N9rESM to decide what kind is best for you.
2. How do you cast? Wikihow http://bitly.com/1FcrJl1 lists some tricks for learning to cast, like practicing in a parking lot.
3. What is the largest freshwater fish ever caught? The Beluga Sturgeon of Russia can grow up to 15 feet, and weigh 2,500 pounds according to http://bitly.com/1GI81Qc. That’s bigger than your boat!.
4. What is a euryhaline fish? According to the NOAA http://1.usa.gov/1G2LDll an euryhalin fish can survive in either freshwater or saltwater. Most fish species can only survive in one or the other. If you’re really curious about this, visit Scientific American at http://1.usa.gov/1G2LDll
5. What is the best time of day to catch fish? Here’s a site that will help you calculate http://bit.ly/1CqOyl3 the times when the fish are certain to bite.
How to make your own fishing lure out of a plastic spoon? http://bitly.com/1GIGDS5
Some fishy facts http://bit.ly/1uKtrVn
Some fishing games http://bit.ly/1Iw8aVX
WATCH SOME COOL YOU TUBE VIDEOS
———————————————————————————————————————————————— LittleClickers.com (this page and the associated web site) is sponsored by Computer Explorers. Neither Children’s Technology Review (publisher of LittleClickers) or Computer Explorers has any vested interest in any of the sites listed on this page. Librarians and teachers are permitted to copy this page for non-profit use. To report a bad link, use this form, or contact us. Copyright 2017, Children's Technology Review.